If you are a business owner and you’re looking to expand your digital presence online so that your current customers can feel more connected to you and so that you’ll have an easier time finding your potential customers, then creating a business account on Instagram is a great step to take for your business! However, if you are unsure where to start or how to create the account in such a way that looks professional, then you’ve come to the right place because we’ll be providing some tips on how to go about creating a business account on Instagram that looks great and impresses your customers too!
Tips on creating an Instagram account for your business
- Be sure to choose the business profile option when initially setting up your account
- Choose a username that is the business’s name or explains what the business does/offers
- Pick a professional profile picture (the logo of your company is a good choice)
- Try “Instagram For Business Tools” and follow the instructions to complete your business profile and take advantage of the various tools offered
- You can link your account to your business’s Facebook account, if you have one
- Start posting pictures and captions that describe what your business offers
If you have any further questions, please contact us!