Facebook Social Media Management
Grow Your Business with 9Niner Consulting
Businesses NEED a Facebook presence; period. It is an online storefront of the business. Facebook alone has about 2.7 billion users that are active monthly; 2.1 billion active daily. 71% of US adults have a Facebook account AND about 87% of Marketers in the US (including your competitors) will use Facebook for marketing in 2020.
Facebook Management is a growing trend among businesses, but there is still a huge gap where many people don’t understand the VALUE of social media presence. Most businesses understand “if I send out a coupon in the mail and someone walks in with the coupon, then it worked.” Unfortunately, a lot of business owners are taking this same mentality to Facebook; “if someone comes in and says they saw me on social media and like what they saw so they came in, then it worked.” This is NOT how Social Media works. The Facebook posting and management we provide is designed to legitimize the business.
ome examples to think about:
- When someone gets a coupon in the mail, they are going to do some research before deciding whether or not they want to use that business. The client may go to the Facebook page. If they see nothing and decide this business isn’t for them, is it that the coupon didn’t work or is it that the lack of social media made them “feel” like they can do better elsewhere? If they see a lot of posts and use the coupon does that mean the coupon worked? Or does it mean that the Facebook posts got a client?
- Clients may tell you that Facebook does nothing for them. As much as this may be true in their eyes, think about this. Let’s take a Mortgage company for example. Not everyone is looking for a mortgage company all the time. By posting weekly and staying in front of the community, who do you think is going to come to mind when a customer IS ready to start looking for a mortgage?
- Lets use the same example in #2. Lets say a client is following a mortgage company and that client happens to be looking into houses. As they are driving around looking for open houses they just so happen to drive by that Mortgage company’s building and see the company logo. The client immediately thinks “that looks familiar, maybe they can help me.” What do you think the client will say to the mortgage company when asked how they heard about them? Will they say I follow you on Facebook or will they say “I was driving by”? Odds are they say the second option, when in reality the Facebook posts primed that person to recognize and be familiar with their brand.
Boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend.
What can social media do for businesses?
• Facebook helps you connect to your customers
• Increases awareness about your brand
• Communicates authority & legitimacy
• Engages with your community
• Reaches SPECIFIC Audience
• Facebook can steer traffic to your website
• Offer deals through Facebook